Thursday, November 5, 2020, 2:30-3:30pm ET
The business practices in the corrections industry must constantly evolve to help manage the changing nature of the corrections environment. Conversely, the technological best practices remain comparatively static to the adaptive operational nature. How can your agency:
- Address business and technical requirements specific to the organization;
- Issue a procurement package that has meaning to the technology market; and
- Navigate the nuances and avoid the “gotchas” of a custom standard implementation in the corrections realm?
Join the BerryDunn team to discuss how to develop a pragmatic plan, comprised of your unique approaches and best practices, including:
- Benefits of using a consultant to help develop your solicitation
- Review industry standard requirements
- Crafting requirements to address common OMS functions
- Thriving with a collaborative approach
If you would like more information or have questions about your specific needs, please contact Doug Rowe or Philip Huntley.